Welcome to the specialty dental practice of Rekha C. Gehani, D.D.S. We have been serving the orthodontic needs of the Jackson Heights community and its environs for more than 30 years. Dr. Gehani is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. She specializes in all forms of orthodontic treatment both for children and adults. Dr. Gehani has successfully treated more than 15,000 patients in her career ranging in age from 8 to 68. Teaming with other specialists, our Jackson Heights Orthodontist has also corrected many complex jaw deformity cases. At Dr. Gehani’s office, your smile is our top priority, honesty is our trademark and a perfect smile is our ultimate goal.
We utilize the latest technological advances in dentistry to treat all phases of orthodontics and we work with an expert team of oral surgeons for more complex orthodontic cases. If you are considering Jackson Heights orthodontics, we offer several different varieties of braces, including traditional metal orthodontics, as well as Invisalign and ClearCorrect Aligners. Because having straight and well-functioning teeth should be a priority for all, we offer adult orthodontics as well. For your convenience, our staff is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Evaluation and Treatment Planning
- Complete Diagnostic Records including Panoramic and Cephalometric Radiographs and Skeletal and Dental Evaluations
- Interceptive Orthodontics – Diagnosing and correcting orthodontic problems in early childhood to prevent more complex problems in the future
- Teen Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Clear Ceramic Braces, Standard Metal Braces and Removable Appliances
- Orthognathic Surgery Cases to Correct Jaw Deformities
- Correction of Malpositioned Teeth to facilitate general dentist for implant placement for missing teeth
We participate with many dental insurance plans, including 32-BJ, Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Delta Dental, Guardian, Medicaid, MetLife. If you do not see your dental insurance listed please contact our office 718-639-0192, because we may accept it.